Dedication and commitment to the gym is a rewarding experience which can transform your mind and body alike. Unfortunately not all of us can be motivated every single day so for those people at logger head's whether to go to the gym or not I have composed the top 10 quotes that got me motivated to take charge of my life and hit the gym. So Lets get ready to hit the gym..
1) "Success isn't always about greatness, it's about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come." - Dwayne Johnson
2) "If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee
3) "Motivation will almost always beat mere talent." - Norman R. Augustine
4) "It's never to late to become what you might have been." - George Eliot
5) "Success doesn't happen overnight. Keep your eye on the prize and dont look back. - Erin Andrews
6) "You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets." Arnold Schwarzenegger
7) "The healthier you are, the better you will perform. Value your health and fitness. There is always time to make time." - Brooke Griffin
8) "To keep the body in good health is a duty. Otherwise, we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear." - Buddha
9) "Stay focused on your destination even if your path may seem stormy today." - Billy Cox
10) "Attitude: It is our best friend, or our worse enemy." - John C Maxwell
There you go everyone, but remember that every single workout quote, motivational picture, motivating speech is all useless if it doesn't inspire you to take action. Get up work hard, never think of what could of been. You are already incredible you deserve to treat your body with respect. Eat right, work hard and never settle for anything less than you deserve.