"Don’t live a life with an ending of what ifs, could, should, maybe go for your dreams and attack everything in life like your life depends on it"
When people realise that their life is almost over and look back on it, it is easy to see how many dreams have gone unfulfilled. Most people had not tried even a half of their dreams and had to die knowing that it was due to choices they had made, or not made. Health brings a freedom very few Know, until they no longer have it." “don’t settle for a mediocre existence and never become who you are truly capable of becoming. Don’t stay stuck in old patterns and habits. The so called 'comfort' of familiarity. Fear of change has you pretending to others, and yourself self, that you are content, when deep inside you know there’s more in life We all have something stored in the back of our minds of the past that we wish we could have done differently, or something we wish we didn’t do. As we get older we learn and grow, but that doesn’t mean we have to regret what we did before we learned how to do things differently. If we didn’t go through those experiences, we might not have grown into who you are today.
What’s the point if you are?
- Not doing something to improve other people’s lives
- Not treating your body and mind right. Make your health and wellness a top priority and always take care of yourself so you’re ready to take care of others.
- Not enjoying the journey.
- Just been an observer, be a participant in life.
- Not trying to better today then you were yesterday
- Not wakening up every single day to something you love what the point
- Not living a life true to yourself, don’t live a life someone else expects you to live
- Giving up on your goals because they get difficult
- Wasting your energy on negative things
- Not spending time with the people who make you happy and are most important to you
- Don’t live in the now by loving the present and being aware of your thoughts and actions. Think happy thoughts and speak powerful words
- You don’t face your fears
- Not thankful for what you have now Instead of thinking about what you don’t have.
- Not moving forward
- And finally if your not taking Action
You Can Do Anything, Put these things into practice and see where life takes you, without regrets. And Please Comment Below. I’d love to read what you think
Your Friend Dan
If you liked this post Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!