Listen on iTunes or stream above!
In this episode of the Beastified! podcast, We are joined by Michael Sanders. Michael is committed to fostering human connection and improving the world. Michael is a passionate traveler, athlete, mover, meditator, and Burning Man participant. Ayahuasca showed him aspects of reality that he was previously unaware of and inspired him to fulfill a lifelong desire to write a book. The plant medicine deepened his bond with nature and led him to become a partner and Vice President in renewable energy startup SunMoon Energy. Their mission is to evolve humanity onto clean energy and heal our planet. He is a Shaman at Lovelution: The Evolution of Love on the Dance Floor. They combine shamanic sound therapy and meditation with the world’s grooviest dance music to infuse humanity and the universe with love www.lovelution.love
Believing that physical, mental and spiritual health are foundational to a fulfilling life, he practices sound nutrition, regular introspection and daily meditation. Passionate about travel, athletics and movement, he enjoys strength training, acrobatics, dance, Parkour, gymnastics, snowboarding, hiking, hand balancing, squash and other sports.
You have to do the biggest thing you can to help the world in the biggest way.” M. Sanders
- Primer on ayahuasca?
- What made him search out for ayahuasca and how did he discover it?
- Mindset leading up to HIS 1st ayahuasca practice?
- Ayahuasca diet?
- Setting an intention prior?
- Mindset change after your experience of ayahuasca?
- How did he view life before ayahuasca ?
- How is your diet now constructed?
- Delve into Fasting?
- Healing factors?
- Ayahuasca having a place in western world medicine?
- Dangers in expanding your consciousness through psychedelics and ayahuasca?
- Negative and positive energy?
- What are we cable of, and his thoughts on exploring through conciseness?
- How this experience of self-transcendence has changed the way he perceives the universe and the way he perceives himself as part of the universe?
- Advice for someone who want to experience ayahuasca and how do they go about it?
Each week after the podcast we ask the guest for a quick small challenge so that you can take action right away in your life, why not try this out could be a game changer:
- Challenge: The moment you wake up each morning, recognize that the entire universe is conspiring in your favour. If you don't recognize that as the truth, tell yourself that the entire universe is conspiring in your favour until it becomes the truth.
This will be an eye-opening experiment. When you do this Challenge, please post a comment or email to let us know how it went.
- Typical Morning Routine: I drink water with sea salt and lemon. I move for 15-20 minutes: mobility stuff, spending time in a squat, hanging from a bar, moving like an animal, pull-ups and handstands. Then, I meditate for 15-20 minutes.
- Most Influential Person: I'll name a few people who have been hugely influential for me: John Lennon, Ido Portal, Jack Kerouac, Christopher Nolan, James Cameron, Joe Rogan, Justin Roy, Sidney Smith, My parents, and all the beautiful Goddesses who reveal the beauty of our universe. Michael said he could could name countless more :)
- Inspirational Quote: "Just when the caterpillar thought his life was over, he became a butterfly"
- Influential Books or Reads: Stalking the Wild Pendulum by Itzhak Bentov, The Prophet by Khalil Gibran, On The Road by Jack Kerouac, If On A Winter's Night A Traveler by Italo Calvino, The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley
CONNECT WITH MICHAEL:
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
New Podcast Every Wednesday!
If you liked this post Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!