Listen on iTunes or stream above!
In this episode of the Beastified podcast, we are joined by Ben Greenfield. Get your notebooks out for this episode, Ben Greenfield — ex-bodybuilder, Ironman triathlete, Spartan racer, coach, speaker and New York Times Bestseller author — covers a lot of ground and In this episode. Ben is just one of those people who is always talking about new ways we can opizmize our health and improve our human habits. We cover many areas from optimizing your home habit to parenting tips and his top strategies to improve your health in everyday life. A was going to say sit back and enjoy this episode but you might want to stand for this one ha.
- How to bio and life hack your life to get the edge you desire.
- Teaching you the reason's why you should grow and develop your own food
- How to maximise your sleep patterns
- How the air in your house is either helping you or hindering you
- The incredible value of water and the quality of water which you are drinking
- how to become a healthy example for your children
- The reasons why we are scared to become old and how to reverse aging
- How to life a life filled with real health
Each week after the podcast we ask the guest for a quick small challenge so that you can take action right away in your life, why not try this out could be a game changer:
- Challenge: The challenge is to Do not use the hot water tap in your house for the next 30 days, except for cooking and cleaning. All showers, baths, etc....COLD WATER!
This will be an eye-opening experiment. When you do this Challenge, please post a comment or email to let us know how it went.
- Typical Morning Routine: Read Ben's blog post on his site. Ben greenfield morning routine
- Most Influential Person: Tie between Theodore Roosevelt and Winston Churchill and J.R.R. Tolkein
- Inspirational Quote: "What does if profit a man if he gains the whole world and yet loses his own soul?"
- Influential Books or Reads: Latest was "Blue Mind" on the neurobiology of water. Excellent read.
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
If you liked this post Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!