Listen on iTunes or stream above!
In this episode of the Beastified! podcast, Al Kavadlo who is one of the world’s leading experts in bodyweight strength training and calisthenics. In this episode we delve into The power of positive thinking? Taking action? Infuse the warrior spirit , Been a Free thinker and much more. The human body is such a complex bit of machinery , and a wonderful place to start if you want to improve your experience on this planet. I really feel if you learn how to move effiencet and learn how to contol your body this will transcend over to our mind, and make us all better humans . I really feel that if you Move your body your mind will follow.
- Al tattoos. “Nothing lasts forever” understand the story and meaning behind it?
- The Beginner’s Mind and the ongoing?
- The power of positive thinking?
- Taking action?
- No new year’s resolutions?
- Free thinker?
- How people can put the fun back into your fitness instead of treating your workouts as a chore?
- Views on machines and free weights, do all roads finally lead to Bodyweight Exercise as the supreme path for all-around, everyday athleticism and practical functionality?
- Most challenging movements?
- What’s some of the best bodyweight exercises?
- Thoughts on supplements?
- Delve a bit in to How to combine "presence" and joy—for a deeper, more rewarding training experience?
- The empowering secret of "open-ended" program design—to free you from the shackles and restrictions of one-size-fits-all fitness shibboleths?
- How does one look to infuse the "warrior spirit" into your body mind and attain the ideal of physical excellence?
- If Al had the power to change health in fitness, like completely change it and revolutionise it, what would he change and why would you do it?
Each week after the podcast we ask the guest for a quick small challenge so that you can take action right away in your life, why not try this out could be a game changer:
- Challenge: The challenge is to workout 4 Days this week and see the change it can bring.
This will be an eye-opening experiment. When you do this Challenge, please post a comment or email to let us know how it went.
Typical Morning Routine:Work out 4 times this week Typical Morning Routine: Walk and feed my dogs, check email, stretch Most
Most Influential Person: My parents
Inspirational Quote: I'll quote myself: "Do or do not. There is no try."
Influential Books or Reads: Alan Watts, Osho, Bukowsk
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
New Podcast Every Wednesday!
If you liked this post Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!