Listern on ITunes or stream above!
In this episode of the Beastified! podcast, We are joined by Michael Garfield, he is a writer, speaker, visual artist and a musician. He has such an amazing ability to articulate the difficult and complex divinity of this world." Absolutely Mind-blowing. His words and the energy behind them are stunning to say the least. He navigates with grace and wisdom he is truly a consciousness warrior
- Start of the consciousness journey?
- certain individuals seem to have a higher level of consciousness compared to someone else.
- Awaking or enlightenment processes?
- The cusp, that the human race is upon, in term taking our concessions to next level.?
- Been enslaved by a single perspective
- The Genetic code?
- Evolution and Improvisation?
- The Soul?
- Repressed voices within ourselves and in society ?
- What direction and what do you think people need to keep doing. To keep expanding as a human?
CONNECT WITH MICHAEL:
- Michael Website
- Michael on Facebook
- Michael on Twitter
- Michael on Instagram
- Micheal on Youtube
- Michael Music on soundcloud
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST:
Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
Bookmark & Use the Amazon Banner Ad: Click through to Amazon via our Amazon banner ad (below and on the main podcast page) for all your Amazon purchases. Won’t cost you a penny extra on any purchases but will throw some loose commission change from Amazon our way, which help the podcast. Wanna make it even easier to support? Just bookmark the Amazon banner affiliate url link to your browser toolbar – then every time you click to go to Amazon you can feel great for supporting what we are doing.
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
New Podcast Every Wednesday!
If you liked this post Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!