Listern on ITunes or stream above!
In this episode of the Beastified! podcast, Michael Sanders joins us for his second appearance on the show. Michael is committed to fostering human connection and improving the world. Michael is a passionate traveler, athlete, mover, meditator, and Burning Man participant. Ayahuasca showed him aspects of reality that he was previously unaware of and inspired him to fulfill a lifelong desire to write a book. The plant medicine deepened his bond with nature and led him to become a partner and Vice President in renewable energy startup SunMoon Energy. Their mission is to evolve humanity onto clean energy and heal our planet. He is a Shaman at Lovelution: The Evolution of Love on the Dance Floor. They combine shamanic sound therapy and meditation with the world’s grooviest dance music to infuse humanity and the universe with love www.lovelution.love
Believing that physical, mental and spiritual health are foundational to a fulfilling life, he practices sound nutrition, regular introspection and daily meditation. Passionate about travel, athletics and movement, he enjoys strength training, acrobatics, dance, Parkour, gymnastics, snowboarding, hiking, hand balancing, squash and other sports.
You have to do the biggest thing you can to help the world in the biggest way.” M. Sanders
- Micheal goes into very deep detail about his experience in the jungle and Journey through Ayahuasca?
- Human Energy
Each week after the podcast we ask the guest for a quick small challenge so that you can take action right away in your life, why not try this out could be a game changer:
- Challenge: The moment you wake up each morning, recognize that the entire universe is conspiring in your favour. If you don't recognize that as the truth, tell yourself that the entire universe is conspiring in your favour until it becomes the truth.
This will be an eye-opening experiment. When you do this Challenge, please post a comment or email to let us know how it went.
- Typical Morning Routine: I drink water with sea salt and lemon. I move for 15-20 minutes: mobility stuff, spending time in a squat, hanging from a bar, moving like an animal, pull-ups and handstands. Then, I meditate for 15-20 minutes.
- Most Influential Person: I'll name a few people who have been hugely influential for me: John Lennon, Ido Portal, Jack Kerouac, Christopher Nolan, James Cameron, Joe Rogan, Justin Roy, Sidney Smith, My parents, and all the beautiful Goddesses who reveal the beauty of our universe. Michael said he could could name countless more :)
- Inspirational Quote: "Just when the caterpillar thought his life was over, he became a butterfly"
- Influential Books or Reads: Stalking the Wild Pendulum by Itzhak Bentov, The Prophet by Khalil Gibran, On The Road by Jack Kerouac, If On A Winter's Night A Traveler by Italo Calvino, The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley
CONNECT WITH MICHAEL:
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST:
Tell Your Friends & Share Online!
Bookmark & Use the Amazon Banner Ad: Click through to Amazon via our Amazon banner ad (below and on the main podcast page) for all your Amazon purchases. Won’t cost you a penny extra on any purchases but will throw some loose commission change from Amazon our way, which help the podcast. Wanna make it even easier to support? Just bookmark the Amazon banner affiliate url link to your browser toolbar – then every time you click to go to Amazon you can feel great for supporting what we are doing.
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
New Podcast Every Wednesday!
If you liked this post Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!