Listen on iTunes or stream above!
Most people want to live healthier lives, right? Everyone knows that sleep’s important right. But why does sleep happen? How does it happen? How does it work to regenerate us?. In this episode of the Beastified! podcast, Dr Jack Kruse talks about and gives us a really in depth look into sleep. Prepare to be blown away with his knowledge and inspired to incorporate some of these practices into your own life so you can sleep better.
Dr. Jack Kruse is a respected neurosurgeon and CEO of Optimized Life, a health and wellness company dedicated to helping patients avoid the healthcare burdens we typically encounter as we age. He is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurologic Surgeons, and Age Management Medicine Group. As a neurosurgeon, Dr. Kruse’s research has been published in respected dental and medical journals. His fantastic and so in depth popular blog, JackKruse.com gets over 150,000 unique worldwide visitors per month.
- What is sleep? And why is it important?
- Is there a maximum hours length of sleep needed or a minimum number of hours needed?
- Can sleep help prevent degenerative aging diseases and cancer?
- Correlation between melatonin and gaining a night of good healthy sleep?
- Does blue light at night cause melatonin production to cease?
- The effects of blue light on the pineal gland?
- How does sleep work to regenerate us?
- Is sleep the primordial condition or do think it evolved as we did?
- Sun Exposure in relation to just jumping straight in shower after?
- Correlation between Sex and good quality sleep?
- What are Dreams Are Made Of? Do they hold any significant value to our health?
Each week after the podcast we ask the guest for a quick small challenge so that you can take action right away in your life, why not try this out could be a game changer:
- Challenge: 30 days of natural Light, The aim of the challenge is to get outside in the sun or just the natural light of the outdoors. May sound easy but something many neglect.
This will be an eye-opening experiment. When you do this Challenge, please post a comment or email to let us know how it went.
CONNECT WITH JACK:
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
New Podcast Every Wednesday!
If you liked this post Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!