Listen on ITunes or stream above!
In this episode of the Beastified! podcast, Eric Orton joins us for a re-inventing conversation on The Cool Impossible, Re-inventing how we think, how we run, move & what is possible and how you can apply the concepts to your life.
Eric Orton has a passion for adventure, participation, and health. As a mountain runner, coach, author, and entrepreneur, Eric has spent a lifetime exploring human potential and the limitless possibilities of the body and mind. Eric is an elite mountain runner and athlete with epic adventures always on his mind. He has raced competitively at most every distance from 100 meters to 36 hours in length. As a performance guru and world-renowned running coach, Eric personally oversees the training of dozens of athletes, from recreational racers, competitive age groupers, to elite ultramarathoners. Prepare to be inspired to incorporate some of these practices into your own life
- The concept of the cool impossible?
- Human nature / genetic makeup running and moving our body
- Most successful and dominant species on the planet and beyond?
- Are athleticism and achievement about will power?
- How has Eric substituted pleasure for pain with his running?
- The Tarahumara Indians?
- Barefoot running
- Visualization and mind-training tactics to run and live the Cool Impossible?
- Listening to your body?
- Does the body and mind has limitless possibilities??
- Ability to go beyond. And how can we do that?
- Where does Eric see the concept of the cool impossible going?
- What is Eric's cool impossible?
Each week after the podcast we ask the guest for a quick small challenge so that you can take action right away in your life, why not try this out could be a game changer:
- Challenge: For 30 days just Find 10 minutes in your day, and just step out of your door and run for 10 minutes.
This will be an eye-opening experiment. When you do this Challenge, please post a comment or email to let us know how it went.
Typical Morning Routine: double espresso + 30 min of visualization
Most Influential Person: My parents, they gave me birth
Inspirational Quote: "Don't confuse difficulty with failure"
Influential Books or Reads: The Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
CONNECT WITH ERIC:
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
New Podcast Every Wednesday!
If you liked this post Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!