Listen on iTunes or stream above!
In this episode of the Beastified! podcast, We are joined by Suli Breaks. When the name Suli Breaks is mentioned, one or all of three of the following words spring to my mind; charismatic, controversial and conscientious. He is A lover of the written and spoken word, Suli Breaks is a visionary undaunted by the restrictions found in conventional poetry, leading him to push boundaries in a bid to inspire and inform a generation. An artist, speaker and writer, Breaks is often considered an inspiration by those who have met, watched or listened to him.
In life every now and again you come across certain individuals who are blessed with the power of speech and Suli certainly falls into that, it is clear to see why he is regarded by the current generation as a true role model of inspiring people. I know you are going to find some inspiration out of this podcast.
- The younger Suli and go to the moment were he decided to grab a camera and record his 1st inspirational talk, what was that moment like and why he decided to go on to pursue a life in poetry as an artist, speaker and writer?
- What really opened his mind and level of consciousness?
- People that influenced his thinking?
- Im not a role model ,what does that mean to Suli
- Quetions people should look inside and ask themselves?
- What does the word free or freedom mean to Suli?
- What Suli thinks is stopping many people from being free
- Where the problem lies,,, is it the government? Is it us? Is it something more?
- Current formal education system and its limitations?
- What should be taught in schools?
- Spiritual aspects
- Global Community moving forward in the right direction?
- what happens when people open there eyes?
- Suli's final message to a younger person who is sitting in there bedroom realizing things need to change
CONNECT WITH SULI
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
New Podcast Every Wednesday!
If you liked this post Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!