Listen on iTunes or stream above!
In this episode of the Ascend podcast, we are joined by Kimberley Miguel Mullen. And we are going to talk about the power of dance. Kimberly has been studying the art of dancing for over 20 years . In this podcast we talk about the joy and fun of dancing, we discuss the powerful spiritual connection, healing capabilities, ancient cultures. how dance can transcends any boundaries of race, gender, class, or language and much more.
- We discuss Kimberly time in Cuba
- What do you think people who are not dancing are missing out on?
- How can it enhance someone’s life?
- Why dance has been a huge part of celebration and culture for many society's?
- What Kimberly has learned from her time dancing with different cultures
- Impact of healing and nurturing the body through dance?
- The spiritual power of dance?
- Flow State
- What type of music does Kimberly listen to, when she dances?
- If it was the last day on this planet and Kimberly had to dance in one place in the whole world were would it be
- If Kimberly could go back in a time machine and dance with one person who would it be.
CONNECT WITH KIMBERLY
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
New Podcast Every Wednesday!
If you liked this post Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!