LISTEN ON ITUNES OR STREAM ABOVE
We are joined by Steven Kotler, steven is the author of the book Rise of Superman and the book Tomorrow Land, and co-founder of the Flow Genome Project. Steven is one of the world’s foremost experts on flow states and human performance. If you are not familiar with the concept of obtaining a a flow state, a flow state is asscoticted with peak human performance its when we seemly achieve the impossible.
- What is actually causing flow in the brain
- Triggers that can get us into flow?
- Time-Distortion effect that seems to take place when in a flow state?
- Could the chemical response of a flow state actually be a cause for us as human beings asking the bigger questions about the universe?
- Spirituality and states of flow
- Reengineering the human body and connection with flow and What does it mean for society in the future
- Developing new minds via flow states and the connection that interaction of the two worlds could affect technology in the future
- Future technology, that may revolutionize the human body and mind
- Shiftting the whole population by a few %, what do you think would happen there, what is the possibilities
Like what you heard? Head over to iTunes now to subscribe to the show, and leave us a rating and review. Want to talk more about this episode, suggest a guest, or offer feedback? Join the conversation on the Ascend Facebook page.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST:
TELL YOUR FRIENDS & SHARE ONLINE!
By Beeple - Mike Winkelman. Mike creates amazing conscious mind expanding art work, Please check out his amazing work.
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PODCAST
Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!