LISTEN ON ITUNES OR STREAM ABOVE
People everywhere are waking up. Thanks to open information sharing via The Internet, more and more people are realizing that the individuals that currently govern our world do not serve the majority. The destruction of the environment, the bank bailouts, the corporate profiteering, the growing national debt of many countries, the governments and corporations spying on people – all of these are symptoms of a dying system.
These governmental and corporate entities are not willing to adapt to the exponential growth of new Ideas and technologies that will enable conscious growth to this planet. These systems that currently govern our descions and choices simply cannot survive for much longer. A revolution is imminent. A real revolution.
In this episode, we talk about this coming revolution, and before you guys get carried away we are not talking about the revolution where you fight on the streets, who would you fight? Your own fellow brothers and Sisters? This is a war of the Mind, A psychological war, as Sun Tzu says in the book The Art of War “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
And That is why in this episode we discuss the art of war without Fighting.
- People are waking up all over, to alternative thinking and ideas
- Alien race looking down at earth - what would they think?
- Why is culture not our friend?
- So how do we change the machine / How can we shift the paradigm and create a revolution?
- Art of fighting without fighting
- Who would win in a fight out of bruce lee and Donald Trump??
- Who would be better at running a country bruce lee and Donald Trump??
- So how do we start a psychological revolution?
- How to create a environment of self Education?
- Advice would you give to someone, who is realising things need to change, post revolution?
Like what you heard? Head over to iTunes now to subscribe to the show, and leave us a rating and review. Want to talk more about this episode, suggest a guest, or offer feedback? Join the conversation on the Ascend Facebook page.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST:
TELL YOUR FRIENDS & SHARE ONLINE!
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PODCAST
Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!