In this episode of the Ascend podcast, we are joined by the incredible yoga expert, author and life enthusiast Nicola JaneHobbs. Now lets not beat around the bush on this episode, Nicola is incredible and she has overcome some overwhelming struggles and went onto Olympic weightlifting before settling into the beautiful art of Yoga, these struggles have not only brought her into her true identity but have being the catalyst for what else is possible in life, now hear for yourself the amazing journey of Nicola Jane Hobbs.
WHAT I LEARNED FROM THIS EPISODE:
Lesson 1) That through all struggles, there is an opportunity to grow
Lesson 2) When you really want something, you need to make it part of your identity
Lesson 3) Believe in something, bigger than yourself, your only as strong as your motivation its much harder to give up when you have someone relying on you
- The Dangers Of Anorexia and Anorexia Depression
- The Worry About Not Being Enough
- What Triggers Depression And Mental Issues
- You Are Not Your Thoughts
- Is This The Person Who You Want To Be
- Are People Scared To Really Embrace?
- Science Vs Yoga
- What Are We Actually All About
- Following Your Own Intuition (Trust Your Gut?)
- What's It Like To Truly Know Your Body
- The Truth On Attachment And Identity
- Building A Balanced Body
- Posture Affects Happiness?
- Avoid Gluten, Whats Going On There.
- Make Working Out A Part Of You
- A Healthy Mind Cant Live With An Unhealthy Body
- Don't Surrender In The Constant Battle Of Who You Are
- We Need Stress, Just Not Loads Of It
OTHER EPISODES YOU WILL ENJOY
Like what you heard? Head over to iTunes now to subscribe to the show, and leave us a rating and review. Want to talk more about this episode, suggest a guest, or offer feedback? Join the conversation on the Ascend Facebook page.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST:
TELL YOUR FRIENDS & SHARE ONLINE!
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PODCAST
Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!