LISTEN ON ITUNES OR STREAM ABOVE
Meet David Whitehead, David is a full time Martial Arts Instructor and business owner, as well as an independent truth-seeker and researcher, but altogether he is a powerhouse of knowledge and information . Meet David's interests include many different topics that range from spirituality, science, comparative religion, the way of the warrior, organized criminality and conspiracy, to ufology, philosophy, politics, the environment, sovereignty, ancient civilizations and more. He also has a YouTube channel with a variety of artistic and informative videos, video blogs, and interviews which focus on our past and present situation, as well as suggestions for viable solutions for our future. The basis of David's work is founded on a sincere pursuit of truth wherever it might lead, with an emphasis on facing and conquering the fear and anxiety that often get in the way of our physical, mental and spiritual development. David also host of two weekly shows one called Truth Warrior and is available on his website the other is a new project called Unslaved.
- Truth is exposed through creative thought
- Truth starts within
- The biggest truth is finding out the, unknown of who you are inside
- What is the truth warrior
- Lets find out the truth...Together
- Process of becoming the warrior
- Overcoming the challenges of life
- Everybody needs guidance
- Guiding light will hide all the fear
- Depression linked to nutrient deficiency
- How can we use ancient warriors philosophy to help change the modern warrior
- The truth behind the existence of war
- A warrior understanding the importance of honour, and the power of honour for us all.
- The warrior bringing energy
- Does a powerful culture in society await?
- Beyond an individualised self
- You have to put on your own energy mask on first
- The truest moment of your entire life
- The power of African proverbs
- Why there is no superman
- No one coming to save us
- Embrace the struggle
- Become honest with yourself
- Why we are all providers
OTHER EPISODES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
Like what you heard? Head over to iTunes now to subscribe to the show, and leave us a rating and review. Want to talk more about this episode, suggest a guest, or offer feedback? Join the conversation on the Ascend Facebook page.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST:
TELL YOUR FRIENDS & SHARE ONLINE!
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PODCAST
Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!