LISTEN ON ITUNES OR STREAM ABOVE!
In this episode of the Ascend podcast, This is the second part of the seasons of life part 2 about Heath we have decided to record this episode in the garage gym, where it all started for us. Within this podcast we discussed the season of life health. In this episode we really hope we did our best to break down the topic of health for you guys, as you know health is a huge topic and each area we touch on could be a podcast within itself, but we really felt to give you guys the most we had to just try and cover everything we had on our mind in terms of the area of health. In this podcast we talked about our journeys through health, Why health is the foundation, Food is not just food its information, Building balanced body, Supplements, Embracing the flow of the human body, What challenges did we overcome, nutrition and much more.
Hope you guys Enjoy part 2 of the seasons of life Health
- Health is the foundation for a happy life.
- Our earthly existence (space suit)
- Why health is the foundation
- Food is not just food its information
- Energize your body, mind and spirit than by taking care of your self,
- Warrior heritage, ancestral roots.
- The gateway
- Who inspired us
- What struggles did we overcome? .”
- Changing dogma
- Is high performance compatible with optimal health?
- Building balanced body
- Embracing the flow of the human body
- Training for life
- Listen to our own intuition
- The word diet and the ethos behind it –
- Nutrition Healthy labels
- Fasting /eating less food
- Embracing Nature
- The practice of self discipline
- Our messages to people starting out in health
OTHER RELATED EPISODES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
Like what you heard? Head over to iTunes now to subscribe to the show, and leave us a rating and review. Want to talk more about this episode, suggest a guest, or offer feedback? Join the conversation on the Ascend Facebook page.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST:
TELL YOUR FRIENDS & SHARE ONLINE!
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PODCAST
Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!