LISTEN ON ITUNES OR STREAM ABOVE
In this episode we are joined by researcher and author Robert Waggoner to talk about the Dream state. This was such a really fascinating conversation and we have both been wanting to delve into this important topic for a while now. How many times have we encountered many conversations with people where they will tell you about a dream they have had and they don’t really question what it is and they shrug it off as if it were nothing. “It’s just a dream,” they say “Oh is it’s just a dream!! Maybe a lot of people are quick to just dismiss a dream because they think this reality is different, maybe its not ? How do we really know we are not sleeping right now?
- How our culture devalues the importance of dreams
- Ancient Cultures Valued Dreams
- Dreams: Junk Of the Mind?
- What is a Dream Master
- Dreams: The Stage Of Information
- The Beauty and Richness of a Dream
- What Is The Mystery
- Dream About 2 hours a night
- Dreaming Consists of 11 years of your life at 77years old
- William Dement Sleep Research
- 300 Dream Temples To Cure
- Society's of the night (Ancient Egypt)
- Dream were fundamental for what plants heal
- Pay Attention to your dreams
- Misinterpret your dreams is a warning
- How TV has changed our dreams
- Dreams Much more Vivid Due To Lack Of Stimulation
- More Meditation More Awesome Dreams
- Ed Kellog (Erasing The Entire Day)
- Carl Young
- The Soul has its own experience
- The work of Ryan Hurd
- Dream Yoga
- DMT Experiences with Dreams
- Chemical Runs It Course Through The Mind
- Lucid Dreaming and Ayahuasca
OTHER EPISODES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
Like what you heard? Head over to iTunes now to subscribe to the show, and leave us a rating and review. Want to talk more about this episode, suggest a guest, or offer feedback? Join the conversation on the Ascend Facebook page.
MEET ROBERT WAGGONER
Author, Robert Waggoner, is past President of the International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD). For the past ten years, he has been the co-editor of the online magazine, The Lucid Dreaming Experience, the only ongoing publication devoted specifically to lucid dreaming. A lucid dreamer since 1975, he has logged more than 1,000 lucid dreams.
Robert frequently speaks on lucid dreaming at national and international dream conferences, workshops and college classrooms, like Sonoma State University, Iowa State University, University of Washington, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor and Evergreen State College
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST:
TELL YOUR FRIENDS & SHARE ONLINE!
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PODCAST
Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!