LISTEN ON ITUNES OR STREAM ABOVE
We are Joined by Movement expert Mike Fitch, he is the Creator of Animal Flow and is an innovative fitness educator focused on body weight training. Mike is all about moving the human body in many different ways incorporating animal movements to tap into and increase the flow of the human body. In previous episodes we have touched on the benefits of natural movement, however in this episode we really wanted to go deeper and discuss and look at the Communication of the human body and talk about the intelligence that is present everywhere in our bodies. We talked about the neuromuscular communication and how the human body Isn’t just a physical matter it’s a spiritual practice. We even went very deep and touched on expanding consciousness and the mind via movement , Do they even belong together or coincide very interesting stuff to even just think about. Does the inner world open itself through movement and the deep connection with the body it develops? Maybe it does.
- The journey into movement
- Travelling the world and the wisdom it uncovers
- The search for a new identity
- Understanding the body
- Unlocking the movement through the mind
- Why the world needs to move
- The connection to animals through movement
- Unlocking the animal spirit
- Through movement and energy, what's next?
- Movement unlocking the human minds potential
- The healing power of movement
- The challenge to mankind, and the unlocking of human DNA potential
- The message to a prisoner
- The next Stage of movement
OTHER EPISODES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
Like what you heard? Head over to iTunes now to subscribe to the show, and leave us a rating and review. Want to talk more about this episode, suggest a guest, or offer feedback? Join the conversation on the Ascend Facebook page.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST:
TELL YOUR FRIENDS & SHARE ONLINE!
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PODCAST
Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!