LISTEN ON ITUNES OR STREAM ABOVE
“The sailor does not control the sea,” You may navigate your ship (consciousness) through the ocean (the dream) but you do not have to consciously populate every dream scene with every leaf and blade of grass and wisp of cloud. Robert Waggoner
In this episode we are joined by researcher and author Robert Waggoner for his second appearance on the podcast to talk about the Bridge between two worlds the Dream state. in this conversation we really wanted to look at the aspect of becoming consciously aware within the dream world.
- The reality inside a dream
- Why nature produces wild dreams
- What is Lucid dreaming
- Triggers To The Lucid Dream
- How long it takes to get in that state
- What is the power of Lucid Dreaming
- Histories greatest minds have all being lucid dreamers
- Paul McCartney's Lucid dreams
- Einstein's Lucid Dreams
- Teslas Lucid Dreams
- Above The State Of Lucid Dreaming
- Teslas "Dream Experiments"
- Abe Lincolns dream about the future
- Elias Howe, The Dream that Changed the World
- Is Lucid Dreaming The Gateway To healing the body and mind?
- Dream Journal
- How to get into your own lucid dream
- Conversations with dream figures
- Dream figures and the power they hold
- Whos in control of the dream, you or the dream figures
- Can dreams tell us who we are?
- Lee Hadwin (Nurse by day, Incredible artist by night)
- What is the future for dreaming
- What will dreaming tell us in the future
- If all the world lucid dreamtwhat would the world look like
OTHER EPISODES YOU MIGHT ENJOY
Like what you heard? Head over to iTunes now to subscribe to the show, and leave us a rating and review. Want to talk more about this episode, suggest a guest, or offer feedback? Join the conversation on the Ascend Facebook page.
MEET ROBERT WAGGONER
Author, Robert Waggoner, is past President of the International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD). For the past ten years, he has been the co-editor of the online magazine, The Lucid Dreaming Experience, the only ongoing publication devoted specifically to lucid dreaming. A lucid dreamer since 1975, he has logged more than 1,000 lucid dreams.
Robert frequently speaks on lucid dreaming at national and international dream conferences, workshops and college classrooms, like Sonoma State University, Iowa State University, University of Washington, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor and Evergreen State College
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST:
TELL YOUR FRIENDS & SHARE ONLINE!
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PODCAST
Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!