DOWNLOAD OR STREAM ABOVE
"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes." Morpheus (The Matrix)
So we made it! Episode 100 baby! Time to crank open the champagne or carrot juice for Dan and celebrate this milestone achievement with us we have created this truly unique episode to really dig into the lives behind the podcast.
We have kept who we are a secret for most of the podcast because we feel as though we wanted to make the podcast our true identity, but yet as everyone else in the health, fitness blogging industry we all have a persona behind the image, we want to get across to you who we are. We want to strip away the layers of the podcast and give you the rawest and fresh ideas of our mind. Give you the thought patterns that will unlock your realest self.
Seriously the knowledge we drop in this episode is not for everyone. So please only listen if you are really ready to look deep within your mind, body and soul, and ask the questions you dare not speak.
This episode is us offering you the red pill. Its to take the mask of the matrix and to show you the man behind the curtain. The look into your mind that you don't want to see. We have never being more raw, and have only offered you a snippet of what and who we are, when the podcast closes but this episode, no holds barred. and now feel that this is the podcast you deserve to here.
- Right back to the start of journey,
- Obviously many catalyst, but what played a big part in propelling us on our journey ?
- Looking back on our journeys, and going back and analyzing who we were compared to who we are now.
- what did Chris Hopper and Dan Harrison look like compared to now?
- How did we find out who we truly are in a world that says be someone else?
- How did we meet and Why did we start a podcast?
- What the greatest struggle we have found so far?
- Do think people are actively seeking a spiritual awaking or does it just come to you -
- Why do you think certain people find this shift at different times?
- How did the podcast moulded into knowledge seeking and asking the bigger question?
- What did 100 podcast episodes do to our mind and how has our lives changed?
- What is the biggest truth we have found on the podcast so far?
- Have we got a favorite guest or episode?
IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
TELL YOUR FRIENDS & SHARE ONLINE!
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
Special Thanks to Poranguí for in between podcast Music Ayahuasca is sonic alchemy from Brazilian born artist Poranguí McGrew. Blending recordings from the Amazon rainforest with native instruments from around the world, the music builds a bridge to the consciousness of the master plant medicine -www.porangui.com
By Beeple - Mike Winkelman. Mike creates amazing conscious mind expanding art work, Please check out his amazing work.
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PODCAST
Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!