LISTEN ON ITUNES OR STREAM ABOVE
"Everything we do is for the purpose of altering consciousness. We form friendships so that we can feel certain emotions, like love, and avoid others, like loneliness. We eat specific foods to enjoy their fleeting presence on our tongues. We read for the pleasure of thinking another person's thoughts." Sam Harris
We dive into the world of Consciousness Technology. We talk about the Utilisation of some of the world’s Most ancient and modern technologies to help us tap into a higher selfs and bring back the consciousness back to the forefront of our meat suits and just for our life in general to just figure shit out, get out of our own way, overcome fear and elevate consciousness.
For us in this definition in terms of us, Consciousness technologys are that bridge to the best part of ourselves, the access to our higher selfs and we all know that there are many different amazing consious technologies that have been around since the beginning of time that can allow us to access that to a certain degree. So within this podcast we delve into what some of them are, why they are important to the human experience? The future of these technologies and toward the end of this conversation we give you guys a little look into our current morning ritual that we use to bring our Consciousness back to the forefront of our bodies.
- What is consciousness, the question that has bevelled the world since the dawn of time.
- How does the body respond to different levels of consciousness
- What are these conscious technologies
- The worlds view of a sheep and a bat. (Really this is a good one)
- What is the crucial component of consciousness
- what is defined as a technology
- How ancient pasts were opening up the mind in different ways
- the living energy source inside the body
- the future advancement of consciousness technology
- How might future civilisations look back on our time in history?
- Our daily routine to bring consciousness back to our meat suits.
CAN YOU ASCEND HIGHER?
WANT TO EXPAND MORE?
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
TELL YOUR FRIENDS & SHARE ONLINE!
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
Special Thanks to Poranguí for in between podcast Music
Ayahuasca is sonic alchemy from Brazilian born artist Poranguí McGrew. Blending recordings from the Amazon rainforest with native instruments from around the world, the music builds a bridge to the consciousness of the master plant medicine -www.porangui.com
By Beeple - Mike Winkelman. Mike creates amazing conscious mind expanding art work, Please check out his amazing work.
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS PODCAST
Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!