Listen on iTunes or stream above!
In this episode of the Beastified! podcast, Erwan Le Corre, founder of MovNat, joins us to talk about natural movement. Erwan believes that movement is our nature, and that it is actually natural movement that suits us best. Natural movement is the most important aspect of this philosphy. An animal will loose health and vitality when it is not allowed to move. The effective solution that Erwan proposes is natural and healthy movement that applies to real-life. Erwan wants this movement to be more than just an exercise routine, but a system that is life affirming reality. We think you are going to love this episode, get ready to be inspired to move.
- What natural movement means to Erwan
- "Natural Movement" vs "Standard Gym Movements"?
- Do we need to re-learn to move naturally?
- "Natural vs Efficient"?
- What can you do if you have back pain or other problems
- Is movement a form of Meditation
- The movement you can do today
Each week after the podcast we ask the guest for a quick small challenge so that you can take action right away in your life, why not try this out could be a game changer:
- Challenge: The challenge is to do 60 minutes a day of natural movement for 60 days… and see the change it can bring.
This will be an eye-opening experiment. When you do this Challenge, please post a comment or email to let us know how it went.
Typical Morning Routine: I avoid routines, they render less adaptabl
Most Influential Person: My wife Jessika.
Inspirational Quote: I'll quote myself: "If you can't empower yourself, who will?"
Influential Books or Reads: don't read to get influence. Spirit and Nature are the best teachers, the best inspiration comes from stillness.
- MovNat Workshops | Retreats | Certifications
- MOD - Movement of the Day
- MovNat 60/60 Day Movement Challenge
CONNECT WITH ERWAN:
- MovNat Trainer Certification course
- MovNat Workshops | Retreats
- MovNat on Instagram @movnat
- MovNat on Facebook
- MovNat on Twitter @movnat
- Erwan Le Corre on Twitter @erwanlecorre
Special thanks to Marcus Warner for podcast intro and outro If Elephants Could Fly connect with Marcus at his website marcuswarnermusic.com Please check out his amazing work such a talented young Composer
THANKS FOR LISTENING:
We would really appreciate it if you could leave a rating and review on iTunes. It helps the podcast and will also help us improve quality and continue to bring on amazing guests!
New Podcast Every Wednesday!
If you liked this post Please Share It With Your Friends, And You Never Know It Might Just Change Somebody Else's Life. Together we can make the world a healthier place!